Friday, March 29, 2024

Two Sunny Mornings In A Row

7:00

7:13

7:55

8:51

It's another sunny morning, the living room is filled with light. Unlike yesterday, it's a chilly 28º with hardly any wind so I will be out on the lake by 8:00. We are both surprised at the lack of wildlife on the lake after the 100s of migrating birds last week. It's 8:55 and I just returned from a 35 minute paddle. It was sunny and easy going, windy, cold and cloudy on the way home so I cut my paddle short. 

Kayak Morning

Getting Cloudy And Windy

Yesterday was a bit different from Wednesday but not much. I skipped kayaking and instead, went to breakfast in Bemus. I was home just after 9:00, giving me time to finish the blog and I was off to yoga by 9:35. Class was popular as usual on Thursdays and easy and enjoyable. After class, I did a quick run through Aldis, picking up a few essentials, always cheaper than Wegmans.

Lunch was at 12:30, a couple of cheese sandwiches with jam, easy and tasty and I am into my show Black Bird on Apple TV+, developed by crime novelist Dennis Lehane. I spent the early afternoon as usual, taking a good nap and reading my novel, Box 88. By 3:30, however, we were driving over to Bemus to walk out to Long Point from the marina. It was sunny and the wind made it chilly but we liked it. It felt good to be outside and get some exercise. We had a nice talk with an elderly woman who was sitting at the tip of Long Point with her dog and we had some friends in common.

Northern Wind And White Caps

Long Point

Most Of Rocks Are Usually Under Water

Afternoon Shadows And Blue

We came home to a house smelling of slow-cooking corn beef and cabbage, which is not necessarily aromatic. We decided to have some tortilla chips and guacamole to go along with our wine time, a good choice as we enjoyed the late afternoon shadows, filling our front yard as the sun began to set. Dinner was good, especially the cabbage with vinegar, and filling. We watched some news, junk TV, and quite a bit of the Clemson defeat of number #1 ranked Arizona. I have the other games taped so I can watch them today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...