Friday, April 5, 2024

A Few Snowflakes And A Gray Sky

7:01

7:45

8:01

I was up at 6:20 and was surprised to see our car covered with snow, the lawn also white.  It's 29º and I just noticed a pair of ducks waddling around in our front yard and they have been there the past couple of days.

A Bright, Red Male Cardinal

Yesterday was not our favorite day. I woke up with a sore back and decided to skip yoga although I made it to breakfast in Bemus. I also was not feeling at my best for some reason so I had a long morning, wishing I could have done something, either kayaking or yoga. In some ways it was a good thing because Evie had a doctor's appointment in Buffalo and we had to leave around noon for her 1:30 appointment. It's an hour and a half drive and we made it with a few minutes to spare. After her appointment, we stopped at a Middle Eastern restaurant and store called Al Sultan in Lackawanna but the restaurant was closed because of Ramadan. On the way home, we stopped in Silver Creek at the Indian Reservation gas station and Evie loaded up on some gummies and I got cheap gas. We got off at Fredonia and stopped at Burger King for lunch, a couple of Junior whoppers and a coke. Evie was happy. 

We didn't get home until 3:30 and both of us were tired from the three hours in the car. So I read and napped on the couch until 6:00 when we relaxed in the living room with a glass of wine. We didn't eat dinner until 7:00, the leftovers from Thursday night's veggie dinner. We are tired of cop shows, of following serial killers so we started, once again, Last Tango In Halifax. I think we will stick with it this time. We watched two episodes, some news, then went up to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...