Monday, June 26, 2023

Not Too Happy

View From My Hospital Window

It's just 10:00 and I am sitting comfortably in Erie, PA's, Hamot Hospital room, with a view of Lake Erie. I have been here since yesterday afternoon because of heart problems, afib, and tachycardia. So far, nothing seems to have helped so later in the afternoon, I get to be cardioverted, with the paddles, hoping to regulate my heart rhythm. Evie just arrived so the two of us will have a long day, waiting for my procedure then waiting to be discharged as long as things go well. 

The hospital and nurses have all been great. I can't say the hospital beds are very comfortable but hopefully, I will be home tonight. I did see a cardiologist this morning, thus the recommendation for cardioversion,  

Tomorrow, I hope to be writing this after a paddle and breakfast. 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this, Tom. Hope all gets resolved quickly. Thinking of you and Evie. ~ Bill & Karri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys, I am home and in rhythm...by the way, I loved the photos of your trip. You guys sure get around. TD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...