Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Sunny, Windy, And Cold

7:07

8:00

It's 7:40, the sun is just beginning to rise and I have been up for an hour. The lake's rolling waves and 18º weather make me forget about kayaking this morning. So have basically three hours before driving off to yoga at 10:00. 

Nuthatch

Yesterday was not one of my favorites. First, I did not get in a paddle. Second, I did make it to a good yoga class but third, I then had to drive to Ohio in snowy weather for a doctor's appointment in Ashtabula, an hour and a half drive. My appointment was at 1:00 and I was on my way home by 1:30. Fortunately, the roads were not bad as the snow had abated. I stopped at Luv's truckstop in Ohio for gas and a quarter pounder at Mc Donalds since I did not have lunch. I then drove to Northeast, PA, stopped at Orton's market, and picked up a twenty-two dollar cherry pie and chocolate milk, both Evie's favs.

I was happy to be home by 3:15 and quickly hit the couch for a brief nap. While I was gone, Evie went shopping in Lakewood at Wegman's so the pantry was full. The rest of the afternoon went quickly because Evie had a Zoom call with her sister at 5:00. We had a brief happy hour before our dinner, the leftover spaghetti with eggplant meatballs, and two salads. We watched a boring episode seven of The End Of Us, then the usual, Colbert and Jeopardy before bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...