Tuesday, March 28, 2023

A Pop Of Early Morning Color

6:42

7:08

7:08

7:38

It's 7:14 and the sun is just peaking over the eastern coastline, on a partly cloudy morning. My weather app says it's supposed to be snowing but all I can see is the beginning of dawn. Well, the sky opened up, the sun came out and it was a spectacular morning on the lake. I even saw four different bald eagles and was able to photograph one, up in the trees above Sandy Bottom

Kayak Morning

Long Point

Victoria/Woodlawn

Bald Eagle

Wood Duck

Yesterday was not my usual routine as I had to be in Westfield at 8:00 for an echo.  I was home by 8:45, in time to write the blog then go for a 25-minute paddle in the rain. We then published the blog and that was it until 10:30 when I decided to get in some yoga. So I followed a 30-minute Youtube show, Yoga With Adrienne, with an emphasis on low back and hamstrings, just what I needed.  During Covid, I used to follow Adrienne three or four times a week. Since then she had become famous and well-deserved for having a daily yoga class for free. 

Lunch was avocado and tomato sandwiches along with the leek/potato soup from Saturday. After my show, I read some, napped, then spent an hour watching the amazing Caitlin Clark score 41 points as Iowa defeated Louisville to get into the Final Four Women's championship. She is the female version of Stephen Curry with an amazing three-point range. While I was watching the game, Evie was working out upstairs on the rebounder for an hour. Not to be outdone and wanting to get in my third workout of the day, I spent 25 minutes on the rebounder and have to say, my legs are sore today as a result. I still am uncomfortable with it and have difficulty keeping up with the beat of the music.

Evie put together our dinner, an air-fried and marinated salmon salad, with avocadoes and hard-boiled eggs. We were able to have a brief happy hour before enjoying our dinner at 6:30. We decided to watch an older film, Garden State on AppleTV+ and it was enjoyable, about a young struggling actor who returns home for his mother's funeral and meets up with many of his old high school friends. We also watched an always amusing Real Time With Bill Maher before ending the night with Hometown.

No Comment Needed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...