Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Day Four

 

This Morning  View of Roofs  At 8:00

Tuesday At 6:00 PM

It's 7:45 and it's a busy place around here. So far I have had my vitals checked and an EKG and guys were ready to take me downstairs for a cardioversion but had to wait because of the taking of my EKG. They said they would be back. I am off. It's 9:25 and I just had my cardioversion and my heart rhythm is back to normal. I was asleep the entire time, maybe for five minutes. Just had the second EKG of the morning and it was normal. Yea.

Presque Isle Not Long Point( Notice Oliver Hazzard Perry Monument)

Yesterday was more of the same although I had no more tests, just the usual checking of vitals and an EKG. My day consisted of spending time on my three devices, phone, computer, and Kindle. The day is broken up with ordering meals, trying to figure out what looks good, and waiting for it. Evie came around 11:00 and didn't leave until 5:00 which was nice. I talked with my sister Ellen in the morning and my daughter Beth late afternoon which was great. 

Erie

Because I did not eat much of my breakfast, Evie smuggled me a bagel with egg and meatloaf. Yum. While she was here, we would walk the halls every half hour, breaking up the monotony. We didn't watch much TV for some reason but had it on much of the time. 

Lunch was a roast beef sandwich, with a fruit cup and baked chips. Dinner was a chicken salad sandwich with chips as well. Once Evie left, I watched more TV and read some until the NBA games went on at 7:30 and I watched them until 10:30 when I thought I was going to bed. I fell asleep but was wakened at 11:00 because they wanted me to take a shower and wash myself carefully with a special soap. Why they waited for 11:00 I am not sure. And I had to trade my sweats for a gown, getting ready I suppose for this morning's test. And that was it or Tuesday. I am hoping to go home sometime today.

One thing I will say is the nurses are great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...