Friday, August 19, 2022

A Bright Sunny Friday

Happy 21st Anniversary

6:39

It's 9:15 as I start this after a long paddle over to Tom's Point and back, with a couple of good shots of ospreys, cormorant, and eagle. Evie's up as well, enjoying her coffee, waiting to pick out the photos for the blog and proofread it once I am done.

Kayak Morning

Osprey

Osprey

Wood Duck

Cormorant

Cooper's Hawk

Yesterday was another good day. I know I keep saying it but what the heck? It was. I kayaked, wrote the blog, and was off to a Yin Yoga class by 9:40. No breakfast in Bemus so I could have a relaxing morning before yoga. I ran a couple of errands after yoga, stopping at Jamestown awning, then getting my glasses readjusted (I sat on them), and stopped at Aldi's to pick up some treats, chocolates, and scallops, an interesting combination.

I didn't get home until after 12:00 and Evie had been busy, both inside and out, keeping up with her desire to get in so many steps each day, some each hour or two. I had the leftover sub for lunch along with the cheesy cauliflower from last Friday, still good (I hope). I watched another Justified but it's getting predictable and cheesy so I might not stick with it. I then read and napped, waking to the sound of Evie mowing the yard, making sure it's golf course ready. We were able to relax some, enjoy the side yard, the sun and read until 5:45 when we picked up Linda and Ron to celebrate their 21st anniversary at the Watermark in Mayville. Fortunately, we had a short wait before we were seated outside under their tent. We ordered a couple of great appetizers, wine, and beer, then our main course and all were quite good. We were happy, celebrating with the loving couple on their 21st, just a couple of newlyweds compared to our upcoming 57th. We were home by 8:30, had a dessert of vanilla ice cream topped with fresh peaches, and watched some Seaside Hotel before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...