Thursday, July 7, 2022

One More Day

5:49

It's 6:14, a partly cloudy morning, a nice and cool 60.  No rain forecast so it should be a good day to prepare for our kid's arrival tomorrow. It's turned out to be a beautiful morning, perfect for a forty-five-minute paddle before I head off to breakfast in Bemus, then to Yoga in Lakewood. 

Kayak Morning


Northern Sky

Osprey

Great Blue Heron

Wednesday was a busy day as always but we also had lots of time to relax and do what we wanted. I got in a paddle early, for an hour, before breakfast, and the blog. Evie was able to sleep in some so she was full of energy. Around 10:00, I left for Mayville and a bike ride on Webb's Trail and along Sea Lion Drive. I also stopped at Tops, then at the Lighthouse to pick up a sub sandwich for our lunch, 

Lunch was my sub sandwich and another episode of Peaky Blinders. I finished my novel, Tracy Flick Can't Win, and started another John Lescroart novel. After my nap, we worked in the attic, getting rid of lots of stuff we don't need and I will be taking them to Salvation Army this morning.

6:44 PM

We were able to relax with a glass of wine and enjoy the late afternoon and earlier, Evie had breaded and fried up some chicken thighs, so that was our dinner, along with the leftover potatoes salad and cole slaw from the fourth. Waste not, want not. We watched Seaside Hotel, Jeopardy, and a HGTV show before bed, the end to a productive day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...