Friday, July 8, 2022

D Day!

Osprey Among The Pine Cones

5:34

6:03

It's 8:08 and we are both up, thinking of things we have to do before our kid's arrival late afternoon. I was up at 5:30, on the lake by 6:30. By 7:00, the fog was so heavy that I hung out at Long Point for ten minutes until I could make out the western shoreline. I glimpsed three or four ospreys, but they are so skittish that it's difficult to get a good shot. 

Kayak Morning

Here Comes The Fog

Hanging Out At Long Point

Shoreline Just Visible

Sun And Fog

Long Point

Yesterday was another busy but good day. I got in my paddle, the breakfast in Bemus, then a good Yin Yoga class.  I stopped at Salvation Army, after class, then the hardware, and finally Sav A Lot before coming home. Just about everything is ready for our kids so Evie was able to relax some in the morning and make up a final Wegmans shopping list. I had the last of the chicken salad sub and potato salad for lunch, watched my show, napped, and read while Evie was out shopping on another busy day at Wegmans. 

Osprey Perch

In Flight

Preening

Resting

Evie was home by 4:00 and I helped unload the car and then did a few things outside, getting ready for dock time, like putting in a buoy for our mat so that it won't float away. I also set up the watering system from the lake so Evie could give the garden a good watering since we haven't had much rain. Dinner was chicken parm on spaghetti noodles and a salad. After dinner, Evie did some watering and I watched some more Peaky Blinders before doing up the dishes.  We then finished Season Three of Seaside Hotel, watched Jeopardy before going up to the bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...