Wednesday, January 31, 2024

The Sun, The Sun

7:02

Northern Sky: 7:29

7:41 Sun Rise

It's an unbelievable morning, with clear, blue skies and a sunrise off to the southeast. I am playing musical chairs in the living room, as I change seats to avoid the bright sunshine. It's 28º and may get up to a toasty 40º later in the day. 

7:41

8:05

7:42

Yesterday was another boring Chautauqua gray day, an early, colorless morning, with coffee. I was up early so we easily finished the blog and after breakfast, I was off to yoga by 9:10. We had a fun class with Courtney as we did most of our poses on a wall, making it fun and class went quickly. I decided to stop for coffee and I was the only one in the shop, unusual for a morning. When I returned home, Evie had my lunch ready, a tuna sandwich, and soup because she had made a tuna sandwich for our neighbor as well. I watched another episode of Jack Reacher and it has gotten better or I have been less critical. 

Not much happened the rest of the afternoon, a nap, some reading, maybe cleaning up the kitchen or emptying the dishwasher, but that was about it. Evie put together a dinner for tomorrow night so that will make her Thursday much easier and she worked out on her Rebounder for over an hour.  She, then, had a Zoom call with her sisters at 5:00 and we had a brief happy hour before dinner. Earlier, we had decided to have an old breakfast favorite, grits, sausage, and green chiles with eggs. It took Evie about 15 minutes to put it together and I loved it. We watched the last episode of American Nightmare and cannot believe we watched it. We then watched a couple of episodes of Beef, a Golden Globe nominee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...