Monday, May 1, 2023

More Gray, More Drizzle

6:45

9:02

It's 7:43 and I have been up for an hour, my mood matching the morning gray. I still feel lousy and have since Friday, but I  guess I will have to soldier on. I had forgotten what it's like to not feel well. Now I do!

Sunday was a long day for us, as neither of us had much mojo. Evie, of course, had things to do but I know it's not much fun for her when I don't feel well. I actually took a nap around 10:30 I was so tired. When I got up, Evie made me an omelet and bagel for lunch and I began to watch some basketball for 15 or 20 minutes. By 2:30, I went upstairs to read, fell asleep, and didn't get up until 4:30. While I was sleeping, Evie was working on the Shutterfly book. I was actually excited to watch game seven of the NBA between the Warriors and the Kings.  It became a rout early on because Curry scored 50 points and the Kings had trouble scoring.

Dusk

Evie made a pot of homemade chicken soup which ended up being our dinner along with a couple of rolls. It tasted good, just what I wanted. We then wasted the night watching a couple of shows before going up to bed early. 

8:08 PM

Enough. It's just after 8:00 but I am ready to lay down and take a nap, I have been like this for only four days and I am already going crazy and have developed great empathy for those who are bed bound for months or years. Unimaginable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...