Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Nothings Changed

8:39

Well,  it's still gray and wet and I still feel crappy. Nothings changed. The weather app said we might get snow overnight but we didn't just a light rain. It's 8:00, 34º and I have been up for an hour, still coughing. 

I have to admit the weather has matched my mood the past five days, mostly gray with drizzle on and off during the day.  I don't miss kayaking on days like that. There's not much to say about my day, just sitting around, staying hydrated, and wishing I could nap. At least I have a book I am enjoying, combined with TV, that fills my day. The weather has been bizarre, some sunshine one moment, overcast an drizzling the next and it went on that way most of the day.

I also seemed to have lost my appetizer, so I had a banana for breakfast, and an omelet for lunch. I tried to nap but because I have these coughing jabs, it's hard to fall asleep and stay asleep. Evie, too, has lost her mojo and spent most of the day working on the Shutterfly or taking care of me. Around 5:00, I took a hot shower, thinking it would make me feel better. 

Dinner was leftovers, the chicken and mushrooms for me, the chili and pasta for Evie. We decided to watch a new series on Netflix called Rough Diamonds, about the Hasidic Jews who used to dominate the market in Belgium. It's not as good as other series like Shtisel, so we may not stick with it. We ended the night with Jeopardy and ER. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...