Thursday, December 1, 2022

We Got Snow

7:20

7:39

It's 7:30 and we received maybe five or six inches of snow overnight. It's 29º and windy and I have just cleared a path to the car and cleaned off the car so I can go to breakfast in Bemus at 8:00. I might have been tempted to kayak except for the wind.  It's 9:15 as I finish the blog, after having breakfast at Lake Life, the only two there.

Yesterday was windy but we did not get any snow until the evening. It was too windy to kayak so I relaxed with my coffee, took my time with the blog and didn't have to drive off to yoga until 9:40. I really enjoyed getting back into to class and had obviously really missed it. I left feeling much better, having paid attention to my joints and glands, a joke. I was home by 11:30 and Evie had been busy, doing wash, setting up our new Air Fryer. Lunch was the leftover sub sandwich and some rigatoni and I started up with my previous Finnish series, Dark Water.

Unfortunately, I had to leave at 1:15 because I had an appointment to finally get new brakes, both rotors and pads at Keystone. l was prepared to sit there for a couple of hours but Ray Sr. volunteered to take me home and pick me up around 4:30, when the job was done. So I was to come home, nap and read and watch some TV before being picked up and taken back to get my car. 

I was home by 5:00, in time to enjoy some wine with Evie. We decided to try the air fryer by making fries. It took 15 minutes at least to figure out how to work the device but finally, Evie got it going and after 28 minutes we had French fries. While they were frying, Evie fired up some bacon and eggs and made a salad, so we had quite a dinner, with a bagle as well. We watched Jeopardy, then a couple of episodes of Yellowstone, ending the night with Bargain Block, two guys renovating homes in the poor sections of Detroit. 

We went to bed as the snow began falling. 

9:15


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...