Friday, December 2, 2022

A Brief Slash Of Light

7:17

7:18

7:51

It's just 9:00 and I have been up since 7:00 and I just returned from my first paddle in a couple of weeks. It was cold, 26º but the wind was not bad. Unfortunately, the lake is high, making it difficult to get in and out of the kayak without getting a soaker. I was a bit worried that it would be choppy but it wasn't bad.

Kayak Morning

Woodlawn

A Raft Of Buffleheads

Yesterday we woke up to five inches of snow. I went out before my coffee and cleared the snow off the car and made a path to it so I could go to breakfast in Bemus. So after my coffee, I drove there, met Jack, and had my usual breakfast sandwich in an empty cafe. When I returned home, I shoveled the rest of the parking area because we were driving to Westfield at 10:45 because Evie had a doctor's appointment. While she was in the office, I had a coffee at Westfield's coffee shop and read until Evie texted me that she was done. We then stopped at Tops on the way home to pick up a few things and were home by 12:30.

Lunch was the last of the rigatoni and I watched my show. That was it for the day for me although Evie changed the sheets, so was busy with the wash. I napped and read until 5:15 when it was time to enjoy a happy hour until dinner.  Evie experimented with the air fryer again, with a  couple of chicken breasts and broccoli. Both turned out fine so I think we will like having the air fryer. We watched a couple of shows, waiting for the Bills game to come on. We watched the first half, had enough, and went to bed by 9:45, not too exciting of a day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...