Friday, May 7, 2021

Feeling Lousy

7:24

 It's 7:30,. a gray day to fit my mood.  I came down with a cold yesterday, chills, a bad cough, and aches, making it difficult to get much done.  So I have been up since 6:00, not very happy at the moment, and just want to get this blog done.

Yesterday was mostly sitting around the house, wishing I had the mojo to get outside and do something.  I felt better in the morning but as the day progressed, I felt worse.  While I sat around the house, Evie was busy outside, potting her geraniums, weeding, watering, doing those sorts of things. She made me a good lunch, a nice bowl of chicken soup and I took a nap upstairs, hoping to feel better.  

Spring

I would have brief periods where I felt better but then I would have a coughing jag and feel worse.  For dinner, Evie made us salmon, with rice, garlic spinach, and a salad.  It tasted good to me.  We started a new series on Netflix. another Israeli series called When Angels Fly.  We liked it enough to watch a couple episodes before ending the night with an HGTV show.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...