Friday, January 20, 2023

Road Trip: Cleveland For The Weekend

7:28

It's a busy morning because we have to pack, close up the house and be on our way to pick up Linda and Ron before we head off for a three-day visit to Cleveland, yep Cleveland. Well, the snow Evie wanted beginning last night and probably will continue on and off during the day, slowing down our trip to Cleveland, alas. Why couldn't it have waited a few days? 

Snowing At 7:00 AM

Not a lot to say differently about yesterday, in fact, in the last couple of days so I will be brief. After coffee, breakfast in Bemus and the blog, I drove to Lakewood for a Yin Yoga class, lots of holding positions for three or four minutes. It's the most popular class, too. I then hit the bank, filled the car up with gas and was home before noon, Lunch was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and the last of the bean soup.

Evie took off to the YMCA around 12:30, leaving me to watch the last two episodes of my Icelandic thriller called Trapped. Now I have to come up with a new series to watch during lunch.  I was happy to get back to my book, A Secret History, and take a nap. Evie was home by 3:30 and neither of us did much the rest of the afternoon, other than pack or think about what to bring with us on Friday. 

Our plumber stopped by to talk about putting in a new house water filter and the one I bought from Home Depot will fit. Dinner was the leftover Indian spiced chicken with naan, a salad, and roasted butternut squash. We watched a couple more ERs and then Jeopardy before Evie went up to bed and I watched the Celtics/Golden State basketball game, the Celts winning in overtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...