Friday, April 1, 2022

A Touch Of Snow

7:07

7:27

It's a gray, overcast morning, 32º, a tinge of snow on lawns and roofs, nothing accumulated and it will be gone this morning. At the moment, however, a wintry mix is falling, the last gasp of winter.

Thursday was another windy day, with gusts in the 30s, making it not much fun to be outside or paddle on the lake.  I was up early, wrote the blog, went to breakfast, then drove to Lakewood to a crowded Yin Yoga class.  People I haven't seen in a year or two keep popping up in class. After class, I drove to Runnings, and did some browsing but found nothing I wanted.  Every time I  walk in, there seem to be more workers than patrons and their aisles are groaning with all kinds of stuff.

I was home by 12:30, had soup and ham and cheese for lunch, and watched my show.  Evie had been busy all morning accomplishing a few things around the house, so she was ready to relax and enjoy doing nothing much of the afternoon.  I was happy to join her, reading and napping, then going for a short walk up the hill and back, as I just wanted to get outside for a bit. We enjoyed a happy hour with good cheese, listening to our favorites on Apple music.

"Our House Is A Very, Very Fine House"

Dinner was leftover meatloaf which Evie had made and frozen the leftovers last week.  Along with fried potatoes, we had an easy and tasty dinner, the meatloaf just as good as the first time. We watched our shows, Colbert and Jeopardy, news, and an episode from St Elsewhere, a 1980s medical drama. It's fun to see actors who later become famous play small roles as they begin their careers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...