Thursday, January 4, 2018

Snowing...Again

7:58
Well, I didn't get up till 7:40 because I am feeling miserable, suffering from all the symptoms that go along with a cold.  It's' been awhile since I have felt this bad. 

Yesterday I felt decent enough to get out of the house a couple of times.  I was smart enough not to go to yoga but I wanted to get our cross country skis hot waxed so I drove to Holly Loft, in Celeron and dropped off my skis, then shopped at Wegmans, picking up a few things.  I was tired when I got back but not really sick.  Evie got out some frozen sloppy joes for lunch, with a pickle of course and I watched another episode of BERLIN DIARIES.  I was smart enough to take a nap and woke up feeling decent enough to drive off to the Smith Library to pick up a couple of DVDs.

Dinner was citrus salmon, cooked a different way from the usual, and both of us thought it was really good though it's always difficult to figure out when salmon is done.  We had it with garlic spinach, a glass of white wine and we were ready for Season Three of A PLACE CALLED HOME.  We put the series we started yesterday, BLOODLINE, on hold because we will have to send the DVD's back in a week.  We are not as enamored with the third year.  It's clear that the series was supposed to end after Season two but because it was so popular, they reconfigured the end of Season Two and have made three more years of the series.  It's good but we both think it's become too much like a noontime soap opera, alas.  We watched three episodes before I started feeling bad and went up to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...