Friday, October 11, 2024

Heading To Philadelphia For Robert College Class Of 1974 Reunion

7:15


7:35

7:37

We are both up early because we want to be on our way to Philadelphia by 8:00, a six to seven-hour drive depending on how much we stop.

Yesterday was a busy day for both of us because we had to get ready for our trip but also both of us had a busy morning. I had breakfast at 8:00, then yoga at 10:00 so I was gone most of the morning. Evie was volunteering at her kindergarten class and didn't get home until 1:30, exhausted unfortunately from her class. I had the leftover pizza from last night's dinner so that was easy, just throw it in a pan on the stove, heat it up and its ready to go. I watched my show, then tried to nap to no avail. I started a new book, recommended by my sister, Ellen, The Editor, and so far it interests me. 

Once Evie returned, she relaxed with a show, then got busy deciding on what to bring on our trip, always an arduous task. I have to admit I was not sure what to bring, to wear for the various evening get-together of Robert College, class of 1984 reunion. Finally, we both decided what to bring and Evie packed everything so we could relax again.  Around 5:00, I gassed up the Kia, then charged it, and we both worked on cleaning it inside and out, ready for our trip. I checked the oil, filled the washer fluid and we were basically set for our trip. 

We were able to relax with a glass of wine, then dinner, baked potatoes, fried eggs, and a salad, easy and good. We watched Bargain Block, set this season in New Orleans. We then watched Colbert's interview with Kamala before switching to the NFL game since there was nothing else to watch. 

Answer to yesterday's quotation: Mein Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...