Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Partly Cloudy And Breezy

 

7:38

It's 8:09 and I got up at 7:20, actually sleeping in. Evie was up at   7:00 and is taking a shower now to get ready for school. I am sitting here debating whether to go for a paddle. I woke feeling no way because it took every ounce of strength to get out of bed. Now, however, it's 9:10 and I felt pretty good, paddling for a half hour. Just do it! 

Kayak Morning

North

Hawk Or Immature Bald Eagle

Woodlawn Heron

Fishing

Monday was another long day for the COVID-19 kid. I am not complaining but I am not used to being housebound, lacking energy and mojo, fatigued from sitting around. So Evie drove to Erie and I had a memorable morning of finishing the blog after a paddle, then reading some and finally going back upstairs and taking a morning nap.

Evie was home by noon and suggested making French toast for lunch, which tasted good. I watched my show, then couldn't wait to go back upstairs, read, and fall asleep. The rest of the afternoon was either reading, walking around the yard, or watching TV. Evie put together a vodka pasta sauce and took it easy as well. We listened to the news, and it was all about the failed attempt on Trump's life. The right blames the Secret Service or Biden, the Maga crowd Harris/Walz for calling him threatening names. What irony: the ultimate flamethrower almost gets burned. No talk about gun control, just politics and blame. 

Dinner was great, the pasta and Steelhead Trout filets from our neighbor. We watched a couple of episodes of Season Two of Pachinko but wish we remembered more of Season One. We both went to bed early although I watched maybe a quarter of the Monday Night Football game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...