Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Overcast And Gray

7:36

It's 8:00 and I have only been up since 7:30 so I slept in some. I am feeling better each day and hope by the weekend, I will be back to normal. I just returned from a 40-minute paddle, my usual, and shot an osprey and a couple of herons, still hanging around in September. 

Kayak Morning

Among The Reeds

Northern Sky

Yesterday was a carbon copy of the day before. I was up early and was able to kayak for a half hour. I finished the blog while Evie made me scrambled eggs sandwiches for lunch before driving off to school. I then spent the morning bored, mostly reading but also went out for a short walk around the neighborhood before lunch. 

Great Blue

Different Guy

Osprey

I was not that hungry so I had two egg sandwiches on brioche rolls and watched my show but was getting tired and couldn't wait to go upstairs and nap. Fatigue and tiredness, along with a couch, seem to be my major symptoms right now. Evie was home by 2:30 and had done some shopping at Wegmans before coming home. The afternoon went slowly because I was bored although I did take another short walk around the neighborhood, hoping it would be good for me.

Evie had her Zoom call with her sisters at 5:00 and I watched the end of the Eagles/Falcons game which I had saved. Dinner was the vodka pasta, noodles, meatballs, and sauce from Wegmans. It tasted good and I am getting my appetite back. We watched the first episode of True Detective and are not taken with it despite the fact it won some Emmys. Go figure. We then switched to Cheers and the news before going up to bed early, both of us tired from the day. 

8:15

Full Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...