Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday Snowfall

7:41
It's 8:00 and it's been snowing some since I go up at 6:45.  We might have six to ten in the most persistent areas.  I doubt if we are in persistent areas although lake effect snow is unpredictable.  It's 26º, the lake still gray and open, the sky gray as well.

Yesterday was another day where I felt off, achy and tired, so I did not do much, mostly watch Evie get things done.  I did marshall up enough mojo to take our trash to the Transfer Station, my one accomplishment of the day.  So for me, it was a day of relaxing on the couch, reading, watching some TV and napping on and off. 

For Evie, it was a busy day, finishing up the Shutterfly album for Dot and decorating the sugar cookies for the grandchildren.  She also made me a western omelet for lunch, as I still have an appetite.  And she then spent another couple of hours on the Shutterfly album, getting it just right.  I checked it over and then Evie sent it off to be printed and mailed.  This took a good part of the afternoon.  And she was able to relax some and we both talked with our good friends, Rick and Carolyn, who have just moved to an over 55 neighborhood, just north of Sacramento.  We also spent a good amount of time watching all the waterfowl on our lake, a staging area for their flight south when the lake freezes over.

I was looking forward to dinner, scallops with a garlic lemon sauce.  It was the best, along with a salad and roasted asparagus.  I felt a little better last night, so we ended up watching a couple of more episodes of A PLACE TO CALL HOME.  We both went to bed around 11:00 but I did not have a good night and took a couple of Advil the first thing this morning.  Enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...