Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Snowy Weather


7:35
It's 8:40 and I have been up quite a while, awake since 5:00, up at 6:00.  We had a couple of more inches of snow last night, so it's a winter wonderland this morning.  We are going to have to shovel the driveway later and we are expecting more snow today as well.

Fat Boy
Yesterday was another day spent inside, taking it easy for me, getting some things done for Evie.  It was not very pleasant outside, cold and wet so we were happy to stay inside.  Evie got lots of little things done and started on something she likes to do, make Christmas cards on FELT.  It take's time to find the right card and write out the message but it's worth it.  While she worked, I watched TV and read, starting another John Sanford novel, a good way to while away the time.  And as you can see, the bird feeder is back up and we have had lots of visitors.

Black Capped Chickadee

Nuthatch
For lunch, I had a BLT and some more soup and watched another episode of DARK.  It both pulls me in and pushes me out, as it's confusing yet strangely interesting.  I took a nap and around 3:30, we drove to Mayville, to the doctor's office.  He saw me and thinks I may just have a virus because my symptoms are confusing.  Evie got her flu shot at the same time, so it was a worthwhile trip. 

Dusk
We were home by 5:00 and relaxed with a glass of wine before dinner.  We had the leftover eye of round, with the mashed potatoes and salad and it was just as good as the night before.  We finished off Season 1 of A PLACE TO CALL HOME.  We have another season to go.  We also watched some of the hooplas about the election in Alabama although Fox News was talking about crooked Hillary.  And we finished the night with some Stephen Colbert and Vice News before going up to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...