Thursday, November 2, 2023

Partly Cloudy And Colder

 

7:51

9:13

It's 9:20 and I just returned from breakfast in Bemus. I was up at 7:00 and did not get in a paddle, mostly because I did something to my back yesterday during yoga class, yep, yoga class. It's difficult to stand up after sitting so I am struggling with it.

Morning Pink

Merganser

Yesterday started out well, with a paddle, my usual breakfast, and the blog. I then went to yoga and halfway through the class, I did something wrong obviously and my lower back started to hurt. I stayed with class, avoiding some of the poses but left in pain. Clearly, I did not stop for coffee but came straight home and put a heating pad on my back. It stayed there on and off most of the rest of the day. Evie had been busy making chili for dinner and soup for lunch. I watched my show and had lunch of tuna and tomato sandwiches, toasted in the air fryer. I started a new book, the last in Dennis Lehane's Kenzie And Gennaro series called Moonlight Mile. I went upstairs and read in bed and ended up taking a good nap because my back doesn't hurt when lying down. 

Tuesday Afternoon Sunshine

I am able to sit on the couch without much pain so I read most of the afternoon until dinner time. We had chili and cornbread with a salad and watched another episode of The Morning Show and Lessons In Chemistry, ending with Bargain Block. Evie went up to bed then but I stayed up and watched the Cavs beat the Knicks on MSG. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...