Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rippled Lake, Western-like Sky of Pink/Gray/Orange

An unseasonably warm morning, as I arose at 6:40 to partial light, partial clouds and what looks like a day of changing weather.  The wind has picked up, the lake has wrinkles, and I sense a change coming, perhaps rain later in the day.Today's sour dough bread day, so I fed my starter last night, left it out, and its doubled in size. ready to go.  I hope to start early, as we need about 10 hours total to finish the mixing, two risings and baking.  We are going to the Mc Clure's at 5:30 so it needs to be done by then.  We have not baked in the last week and i miss it, the steps, the smells, the final product.  We have yet to make the perfect loaf but we are getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...