Monday, November 15, 2010

Darkness at 6:00

I was surprised how dark it was when I got up, and I have been used to brilliant clear mornings, where off in the distance, I could see light building,  I walked outside and there were stars out, not as bright as other mornings, but visible.  And now, about a half hour later, a pink gash just above Tom's Point lights the sky, then dark clouds, then a clear sky just above our trees. The lake too is shrouded in black, just beginning to become visible, with a swath of light.  It was 31 degrees when I got up, another nice day with high in 50's.  Not much on my plate for the day, at least as in my mind.  Let's see what Evie has in store.  Actually, I do have to revise my piece on playing basketball for Besiktas.  The editor asked for around 1500 words, and I have 4000 so far.  A bit of cutting is needed.

It's now 7:00, Evie's up early, and the sky off in the distance is slashed with pink, making the lake in front of our house pink with its reflection.  Every morning is different, though I am running out of words to describe it each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...