Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sun Peaking Through Clouds and Rising Fog

8:13
Another morning, just like the others, up at 7:00, turn on the coffee, drop a few sugar cubes and a bit of milk in a cup, zap it for 23 seconds in the micro wave, whisk it rapidly for 15 seconds, pour the hot coffee into the froth, a quick, easy and cheap latte, walk outside to feel the weather, how cold or warm it is, check the rain gauge, then settle in my chair, with the vista of the lake, pick up my MacBook Air (I'm cool), and lose myself in the various websites, from email, to Facebook, to the WSJ, to NYTimes, to Washington Post, to Hurriyet, a Turkish newspaper. Then, it's time for breakfast, plain low fat yogurt, with raw oats, cinnamon, flax meal, walnuts, and frozen blueberries (my one healthy meal of the day).  Then, I am ready to go.  Where is the question?  Do what?

Marlena Davis, Halloween, 2011

Halloween, 2010
Halloween, 2010

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...