Monday, October 31, 2011

Sleeping In!

Photo by Evie: 7:26

Watching Football at LakeView in Mayville

Hiking in Woodlawn
I actually got up at 8:10 this morning, the latest I have arose in years or so it seems.  Evie was up ahead of me, the coffee was brewed, the morning at started, alas, as I slept.  It did feel good; am I starting a new cycle?  I don't it.  It's a gray day, with rain forecast this evening, 35 outside, with a couple of sunny days to come, Wednesday in the 60's, time for yard work and getting ready for winter.  I have friends on the East coast who were hit hard by the storm and it sounds like they won't have electricity for a week or so. We were lucky to avoid it here though most of the leaves are gone, so it would not have been as bad.

No plans for today as of now but Evie will, no doubt, have something up her sleeve.  Actually, I am going to insulate our basement windows, buying some foam insulation, cutting it to fit the outside of the window and hoping I can figure out a way for it to stay put.  I also thought of putting hay bales in front of each window, kind of an old fashion way of insulating the basement of a house.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...