Thursday, December 23, 2010

Up Watching the 'Wizards of Waverly Place' with the Girls

Nothing is worst then the junk on TV for kids, like this show and Hannah Montana, but I guess the girls like it.  It's strange to see these shows once or twice a year, when we visit, and the girls want to watch these in the morning rather than the news.  I have to admit the news is just about as boring.  Both Evie and Jill are still sleeping, I've taken the dog out for a brief walk, and we are sitting here surfing the channels looking for the next show.  It's definitely colder and windier today, as the weather may be changing, with a rumored front coming in over the weekend.  Ellen and Wally and family will be coming for dinner and the girls are excited to see their cousins.  I am not sure they have ever seen each other since Jill and Drew have been quite a distance for most of the  girls' lives.  They were expecting kids their age I am afraid and are surprised they are 'grown ups'.  Halle wants to know if Brooks has a girl friend so I told her to ask him when he arrives. She's begging me to go down and wake Evie but I want to let her sleep in a bit, as she has had busy days.  Coco heads to Petsmart this morning for a grooming so he looks nice for Xmas.  The girls colds seem better this morning, though Hayden still has a cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...