Sunday, October 30, 2011

INTERNET PROBLEMAS RUIN THE MORNING

7:54

8:14
Well, it's  2:00 in the afternoon and I just reconnected to the web after an hour talk with Apple, then completely erasing and redoing my operating system, I finally got on.  Something happened earlier when I was downloading some updates; the computer quit and I was never able to get on again, alas.  Let's hope this fixes things up because it completely upset my day.

Right now, it's all blue skies, a few clouds, a blue lake, and some colors still on the trees across the lake.  We did take a walk through our woods this morning but because of my computer problems and Evie's talking with our friend Vi in Ohio, we have not been back outside.  We are going for a walk soon, as I am getting antsy sitting inside without having enjoyed the out of doors much today.  It does seem strange having the sun out. Although I have not thought about it, I don't think it's been out since we returned on Monday, almost a week ago.

We went for a walk up at the Mayville end of the lake, starting at the Lakeview, walking around the north end and back.  It was a lovely day, time of day, to walk there, cool, sunny, the lake a bright blue, no one around, little traffic on the road.  We had a beer at the Lakeview, watched some of the Steelers and Bills games, then came home around 5:00 and Evie's starting dinner, a good day after a bad start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...