 |
| Bald Eagle |
 |
| 6:13 |
It's another gray morning, and it does not look like it's letting up. It's 8:10, and I've been up for two hours, paddling for 70 minutes on a foggy morning. I took my usual route, along Woodlawn, across to Long Point, back to Sandy Bottom, and home. A couple of fishing boats have been out since I got out there, one near our dock.
 |
| Kayak Morning |
 |
| Looking East Towards Long Point And Tom's Point |
 |
| Long Point |
 |
| Kicking Back |
 |
| Bald Eagle |
 |
| Great Blue Heron |
Yesterday was a busy morning, as usual. Up early, I kayaked for close to an hour and then, around 7:45, drove to the Ashville Country Store for breakfast. I was home just after 9:00, wrote the blog, then Evie picked out the photos and read it before I published it. I then drove to Lakewood and took a Yin Yoga class for over an hour. On the way home, I stopped briefly at Ryder's Cup, but the line was too long, so I left after talking with Dave for ten minutes.
I was home around noon, and Evie was ready to drive to Jamestown to talk with an audiologist, then do some shopping. I had the leftover Mongolian beef on rice for lunch and started a new show called Des, with David Tennant starring as a serial killer. It's based on fact, and I was taken in by the three-part series. After lunch, I read and napped briefly, of course, until I heard Evie come home.
 |
| A Bee |
I helped unpack the car and then had nothing to do for the rest of the afternoon. For some reason, however, I wanted to wash the windows, so I got out the pail, white vinegar, and Dawn, a squeegee, and cloths, and washed the front windows. They are never perfect, just better than before. I worked up a sweat, so I took a quick shower, finishing just in time for wine time. Evie made an appetizer, loaded nachos, and we relaxed for a good hour before dinner: fried potatoes, eggs, corn, and a bagel. The corn was great — sweet and tender — and we watched another couple of episodes of
ER before Evie went to bed and I returned to
Des and watched the last two episodes before bed.
Interesting:
No comments:
Post a Comment