Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sunny and Windy and No Rain

Threatening Sky at Dawn
A lazy day, as I have not done much, just went to the store, did some watering and that's about it.  O, yea, our lawn mower is acting up, a crisis, so I took it in to get worked on.  Honda's are supposed to be reliable but this is the 4th time I have taken it in in a year.

Evie's out on the dock reading and relaxing, so I am going to head out as well, then do some watering.

We ended up going to Bemus tonight, with Ron and Linda.  We left about 6:00 and Ron and I shot hoops for about a half an hour, while the girls shopped.  We met them at the Lenhart Hotel porch for a beer, as the sun began to set.  It was a delightful evening to sit on the porch, a nice breeze,  beautiful sky, and not very crowded.  We then ate at he Seezhurn House for dinner.  It was practically empty when we got their about 7:15 but by the time we left, it was more crowded which was nice to see.  We all got the special, rib eye with salad and potato for 10 bucks, a deal.  It was not as good as the last time but we still enjoyed it.

We got home around 9:30, I watered the lawn for a bit, and now it's time to get back to my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...