Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gray Skies (so far), Warm, and More Painting

Today, we want to finish the dining room and kitchen and get the living room ready to paint the ceiling tomorrow; Monday, with lots of luck, we will finish the living room and hall, then, perhaps, on to the TV room unless my back gives out!  It's not used to painting ceilings, I know that much.  Another great day to paint, actually although tomorrow it's supposed to get into the 70's, which will make us want to get outside and walk.  I doubt we will as painting or shall I say finishing becomes an obsession.  To travel is better than to arrive does not hold for painting.  It does consume one, at least me, as I have spent the last two nights either dreaming or waking and thinking about painting.  Well, my everything bagel and recently whipped cream cheese are gone, so it's time to begin taping the wood work and begin painting the walls.  Evie's already doing the trim so this should go quickly (irony alert).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...