Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snowshoeing in Dobbins Woods

Another beautiful day, brilliant sunrise, icy and shimmery lake, and cold, about 16 degrees though it's supposed to get in the 40's by the end of the day.  We are heading to Beth and Rami's on Thursday because they are going off to Utah skiing for the weekend(if they can get plane tickets and accommodations at a late dates). So, we get an extra couple of days with the kids to ourselves, the best!  It's funny how I enjoy getting organized for a trip, gathering clothes, shoes, books, cameras, computers, cords, thinking ahead to what I might need. I get them altogether and throw them in the Extra Large Ikea bag and that's it.  I am ready to go.   I think I am catching Evie's 'organizing bug.'

I am working on putting together a couple of travel books, one for one of my friends in Turkey, the other which would combine my journal and photographs from our trip to Turkey.  I have been meaning to do this for the past year but have never  gotten around to doing it.  It will give a nice project to work on for the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...