Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick' Day

Flat Stanley on tramp

Flat Stanley cooks
Sitting here, watching Morning Joe, drinking my coffee, and munching on Mom's kuchen recipe.  Yum.  Unfortunately, we only put half the sour cream we were supposed to in the cake, but it's still good and the kids like it as well.  Mitch is eating breakfast, the rest are still upstairs, getting ready.  Tyler seems to appear with less than five minutes before he has to leave; in that time, he must eat, pack, get organized, and have Evie straighten his tie.  Boys!  It looks like we are having juicy lucy's tonight, burgers stuffed with cheese, as Mitch just brought out the new french writer cutter, which looks like something out of a space ship.  It's big enough, heavy enough, to crush a rock into french fries  I don't think it's from Ronco.

It looks like a nice day, warmer than usual, in the 60's to day, 70's tomorrow.  A good day to go for a walk along the ocean.

Evie and I went shopping, Evie to TJ's, me to Sport Authority and a bookstore; I actually got a pair of shoes I wanted, on sale, at Kohls for 7.00 bucks, regularly 70.00.  How bout them bananas.  Beth seems to be doing better; Tyler set a persona best on the rowing machine for 10,000 meters, and Mitch and I went for a long walk, me with Cody, he on his skate board.  Evie's making home made french fries, juicy lucy's, and it's a good night to cook out burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...