Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday! Sunday!

A clear morning, as the sky has gradually changed from gray to varying shades of pink and light blue as the gets lighter and lighter, until the sun has risen literally over Bemus and Tom's Point, as it moves more south each morning. It's strange that I have not really paid attention to where the sun rises until this fall, when I decided to take a snapshot of the sun rise each month, but as near to the four equinoxes as I can. It looks like another beautiful fall day, 44 degrees when I awoke and 6:40 and as of now, 7:50, I have yet to see a boat on the lake. Last night we tried to watch the first of the Inspector Lynnley mystery series, but it was too slow and hard to understand(British English)and not worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...