Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dock Blind

Unfortunately, we woke to a new dock configuration, one that blocks our view of the lake more than usual, and will entail getting Billy and friend back to put it back the way it was last year. Why he put it the way he did, I am not sure, but I should have been more observant and stopped him when he got it started. We were upset with his later arrival, something I get uptight about for some reason, and I decided not to watch them take it out, as it upsets me with their carelessness and inefficiency, and I paid for it with the way they stored it. So, I will have to call him this morning, and get him back to set it right. Maybe it will cost me more money, maybe not if he is empathetic. We woke to a sunny morning with temperatures in the low 40's and it is supposed to get up to the 60's today, though tomorrow they are predicting the possibility of snow, making it difficult to decide which care to take East, the Accord with good mileage, the Pilot with four wheel drive. As usual, I will go with what Evie wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...