Monday, May 16, 2011

Docks In but Rain, Rain. Rain

The guys finally put our dock in yesterday, in pouring rain at times, 40 degree weather and, when putting in the end pieces, they were completely underwater as the lake is so high.  They had all week to put it in, when it was warm and sunny but waited till yesterday, when it was cool and wet.  I know that for me, psychologically, it was easy to put in when it was sunny and warm, and awful if it was gray and wet.  It cost me 300 bucks, a nice two hour job for them.

Gray Morning But Docks In
We had an inch and a half of rain yesterday, so the yards awash in water, soaked to the max I think, and rain is expected everyday this week though I don't think it will be as torrential as yesterday.  High's will be in the 50's and it will clear up towards the end of the week, when we head to Jill's, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...