Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Different Morning Routine

It's 5:30 in the morning and I am up, at the Holzheimers, getting ready to go to the hospital for my ablation.  We had a great dinner last night, pork chops and my favorite brussel sprouts.  Richie came over and we talked with him, and Linda got a new Mac Laptop, so I helped her figure out a few things, the most important being how to buy some Apps from Apple.  She downloaded the Apple word processing program so she is ready to go.  They also got wireless which is great because it's easy for me and Linda, who will be able to use her computer where ever she wants in the house. I took a nice bath last night, my routine, read my Jack Reacher novel and went to bed around 10:30.  I slept but woke every hour or two for some reason, then would go back to sleep.  We have to be at University Hospitals by  7:00 and my ablation should begin by 8:00, I would expect.  Evie will be down there most of the day, is well armed with books and the laptop to keep her busy and Pat Holzheimer will probably meet her for lunch because he works down there.  That's about it for this morning.  Time to read the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...