Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back in Action at Rich and Linda's

Well, my ablation is over thank goodness, much worst than anticipated with a few complications that were not anticipated.  I felt pretty awful yesterday when I  got home from the hospital, but woke up feeling much better and went off to Richie and JP's  game at Holy Cross, two minutes a way.  There team won a close one and it was fun to see Richie run the show at point card, and JP was tough on the boards.  It was fun and just right.  We came home for another great Rich breakfast and we think we may never leave, it's so nice having both Linda and Rich take care of us.  We had Rich's special scallops last night, with capers, lemon and parsley, perfect.  My wounds seem to be recovering pretty well; I won't go into the detail of the procedure that created them.  Let's just say you don't want to go through it.  And my heart seems in rhythm though I should expect it will go out of rhythm during the the next couple of months as the burns heal.  It really stresses your heart so it needs time to recover.  But so far, I feel pretty good and we hope to head back to the lake tomorrow.  I don't much like being so far away from the hospital but I have a device that can read my heart rhythm and send it over the phone to the doctor at anytime, so they can then tell me what to do.  Amazing stuff. Enough for now as Evie is going to begin putting some of Linda and Rich's recipes into my new computer program called Yummy Soup.

1 comment:

  1. hi uncle tom and aunt evie,
    thanks for coming to my game. I really appreciate you coming after everything you have been through.. that means a lot. hope you are feeling better real soon.
    Love Richie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...