Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Orange Morning, Rains to Come

Orange Pop in the Morning
I got up to a house filled with orange light, as the sun had yet to rise but it's reflection turned the sky off to the east orange as well as the lake, a glimmery mass of color.  It's warm enough, 66 degrees, perhaps reaching the 80's later, then this afternoon, things change, the rains come, and the temperatures drop to the 60's tomorrow.  We are looking forward to the cool weather, as usual, as it energizes us in a way warm weather doesn't.  Let's hope there's not too much rain.  

I think I will continue my car watch this morning, making sure the Pilot is all set for the winter, with new fluids as needed.  It's hard to keep track of what needs to be done though the dealers always recommend this, then that, and I am not sure if they know what they are talking about or not.  I am  going to stop by today and see if their computer records show anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...