Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sunny, Clear, And Much Cooler

Dawn

Up again at 5:00 (I know this gets boring), to the sound of mostly martins, a somewhat threatening sky, and a lake slowly coming alive and alight.  And another boring picture of dawn but what else is there to shoot out my door each morning.  I have to get more original, I know. The lake is like glass, the shorelines hazy, like the sky above, and it's 73 outside, quite a change from yesterday..  Emailed Patsi, Linda Holz, and Beth already, as I plan my day.  Evie's up early, too, around 6:00, ready to check out her latest Words With Friends game, a reason to get up!

Today, we get ready for our visit to the Albarrans, pack, visit the library, shop at bit, and then tonight, we are going out with Ron and Linda to Bemus, for a drink at the Lenhart Hotel if it's open, then dinner at the Seezhurn House, our usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...