Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No More Cody, Alas

Tuesday, May 4th, Colorado Springs
Drew was up and on his way before any of us got up; the girls were up around 7:15, Evie about 7:30, and they were ready for school by 8:00, at least Hayden was. I helped her make her bed and had Evie show her how to do a French corner. I think she liked it.
We went off to Halle’s swim lesson, a new group as Jill wanted her to be there when she worked out. Jill was ok for a while but when Jill walked in, she started to cry, and eventually, we retrieved her and Jill decided to put her back in her usual class. I guess the tears are somewhat common for Halle, whenever Jill seems to enter a gym or pool. We came back and Evie gave Halle a bath, on a sunny but extraordinarily windy day.
Evie and Jill went shopping but I stayed home and relaxed, doing very little. Without Cody, I don’t see the need to walk like I did before. For dinner, we had London Broil, but I took it off too soon, and had to put it back on. The girls were in rare form, mostly wild because we were eating so late. We watched Idol and went to bed around 10:00. We seem happy just relaxing and Evie spends her day playing with the girls, though they still love to go down and play by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...